Saturday, August 08, 2009

Good Eats in Pittsburgh

It's a rainy day so I am organizing our photos from months ago.

Bryan took me to Pittsburgh for my B-day last April to go shopping at Ikea. Afterwards we crossed the river and ventured to the downtown area. Of course most everything we do revolves around food, so I was excited to eat at the famous Primanti Brother's. We ate at the orginal location in the Strip District which has been around since the 1930's. As you can see this over stuffed sandwich is not only loaded with fries but also cole slaw. It was yum!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

So glad to see you posting again - love reading about your adventures. The basement shelves look great - I would not have guess you had such a handy hubby :) Glad to hear that your vision is returning to normal - scary to think what could've happened if you were slack on your dr appts :(

Keep us posted on the wine - perhaps we'll be touring your "winery" some day soon !!